Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Some things just make you smile

Came home from work today and had the opportunity to have some one on one time with the newest addition.  Some things just make you smile, no matter how rough your day may have been.

4 comments:

  1. wont be any time at all before he/she grows into his/her ears. Sorry but I dont think you told us whether it was a he or a she. Have you named him/her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, it's a girl and I think we have settled on Sally Goodin as the name. It's the name of an old bluegrass song LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. If babies don't make you smile then all I can say is you have a dead heart. Even my little pygmy goat babies make me smile. Now human babies, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MDR, I hear ya! Baby animals are just plain cute and when they grow up they don't talk back to you and treat you like you are the dumbest creature on earth.

    ReplyDelete