Tuesday, January 11, 2011

War Eagle

Congrats to the home team!  I'm not a football fanatic, can actually walk out in the 4th quarter without too much heartache, but I'm glad the Tigers pulled it out.  They announced on the news this morning that pretty much the whole city of Auburn is closed today. 
I think I'm broke

Today is one of those days when I would SO like to be drawing a disability check and staying my butt at home.  There, I said it.  I sometimes have what I call "Wimp Days"  when my back hurts so bad I can't see straight, my legs are having muscle spasms and I just feel downright uncomfortable from having my back twisted out of shape.  After almost 36 years in a chair, you would think I would have learned to adjust by now  LOL
Ok, enough whining, off to work I go.  Ya'll have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment